The SonoSite NanoMaxx ultrasound system combines premium functionality and affordability with the versatility and portability that makes SonoSite a top competitor in the portable ultrasound market. The SonoSite NanoMaxx comes in a sleek, hand-held package that never compromises performance, with applications ranging from emergency medicine and anesthesia to vascular.
MedCorp offers the refurbished SonoSite NanoMaxx for purchase. Used SonoSite NanoMaxx from MedCorp offer everything you’d expect from a newer machine, including PC/MAC export configurations, 2D, Color and Color Power Doppler modes, and 2GB of internal memory that can hold 50 images each for 40 patients, all in an 8” touch-screen interface. However, because this is a refurbished SonoSite NanoMaxx, the price is lower than the new models.
* NanoMaxx Ultrasound System, 1.0.1
* Battery – NanoMaxx 11.25 volt, 5.2 amp-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery
* L38N / 10-5 MHZ Transducer multi-frequency, broadband, 38 mm linear array transducer for small parts, breast, vascular, nerve, IMT, and venous. Supports 2D with SonoMB Multi Beam Technology and Auto Gain capabilities, SonoHD Imaging Technology, Color Power Doppler, velocity Color Flow Doppler. Maximum depth is 9 cm.
* Power Supply, Universal supply (50-60 Hz, 100-240 VAC) for charging battery and powering the NanoMaxx.
* NanoMaxx Carry Case
- 8″ Touch-screen interface
- 2D, Color and Color Power Doppler modes
- 2GB internal memory that can hold 50 images each for 40 patients
- 2 hours of battery power
- PC/MAC export configuration
- Four preset pictograph screen positions
- Drop resistant magnesium case