XIOS XG Select is the more cost-effective version of the new intraoral sensors from Sirona. The easy-to-change cable, which you can replace yourself at your practice, ensures an especially long product life and thus is a very economical solution for modern intraoral x-rays. This sensor can also be equipped with an optional WiFi module that facilitates an exceptional workflow with wireless image transfer, supplying you with the mobility and freedom you need to diagnose your patients everywhere in your practice, without the boundaries of a cable solution.
* High return on investment
* Great image quality
* WiFi option for wireless image transfer
* Easy-to-change cable
* Three sensor sizes
This workflow pays off.
The modular construction of the XIOS XG Select allows it to be tailored to the needs of the dentist. He can choose between the proven image transfer via a USB module or the wireless version with WiFi technology. Both solutions guarantee an unequaled workflow. That saves time and money.
Comfort for patients and staff
The selection of three sensor sizes and their anatomically rounded form provide a high level of comfort to your patients. The proven XIOS sensor holding system and the bright white color of the sensors, which is especially easy to see in the oral cavity, allow for reliable and easy positioning.
Optional WiFi module for wireless image transfer
* The handy wireless WiFi module allows you to use a sensor in multiple treatment rooms
* 360° freedom of treatment
* Transmit images in just seconds
* Change sensor size quickly
* Newest RFID technology for reliable data mapping
Permanent high image quality
In contrast to storage plates, the XIOS XG Select digital sensor gives you permanent high image quality without any damage from scratches and ensures a fast and reliable diagnosis at a low dose.
* CMOS-APS (Active Pixel Sensor) technology
* Pixel size: 15 µm
External dimensions of the three sensor sizes
* Size 0: 23.5 x 32 x 6,7 mm
* Size 1: 25,3 x 38,4 x 6,7 mm
* Size 2: 31,2 x 43,9 x 6,7 mm