The CS 3500 intraoral scanner includes a light guidance system that aides in the capture of the data during the image acquisition process, allowing the user to place more focus on the patient’s mouth rather than the monitor.
The end result is a highly precise digital impression of your patients’ mouth in a matter of minutes.
- Handheld and truly portable requiring no trolley and can be plugged into any computer via USB cable
- No traditional impression material or powder required
- Easy to use with a light guidance system that tells you when a scan is successful
- Compact ergonomic shape and slim scanner head
- High angulation scanning
- Unique light guidance system
- Direct USB connection
- Disposable and autoclavable tips
- Virtually automatic bite registration
- 1024×768 image resolution
- Can quickly acquire a full arch of information
- Eliminates the need to painstakingly maneuver the scanner head in patients’ mouths
- Compatible with open system CAD software like Dental Wings, 3Shape, and Exocad
- Comfortable and easy for users to navigate around patients’ mouths, especially during full arch acquisitions