Samsung Accuvix XG Ultrasound Machine
2D Image Features
• Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus™ is designed to enrich gray-scale resolution, as it enhances detection
and contrast resolution while also decreasing speckle echoes. This is particularly useful when evaluating
superficial structures, including thyroid, vessels, pelvic and abdominal anatomy.
• SRF (Speckle Reduction Filter™) enhances image quality by reducing or eliminating the appearance of
speckle echoes from ultrasound images. The degree of speckle reduction implemented is user-selectable.
• Wide Dynamic Range determines the number of gray shades utilized to map the gray-scale image.
It enables display of more details of bright areas and dark areas.
• SCI (Spatial Compounding Image™) controls the ultrasound beam electronically by steering, and compounds
many scan lines.
• FSI (Full Spectrum Imaging™) incorporates the penetration capabilities associated with lower frequencies,
yet maintains the fine pixel uniformity associated with higher frequencies, to deliver consistently high quality
images even in challenging diagnostic areas.
3D Image Features
• HDVI™ gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent tissue differentiation,
edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence.
• 3D XI™, comprised of a suite of three innovative imaging applications – Multi-Slice View™, Oblique View™ and
Volume CT™ – offers complete and precise control over 3D/4D volume data manipulation for maximum
• 3D MXI™ is an innovative, cutting-edge 3D image processing technology. Comprising a comprehensive suite of
imaging tools – including Multi Volume Slice™, Mirror View™, Multi-OVIX™, and 3D OH™ – 3D MXI™ lets you view,
examine and diagnose 3D volume data with supreme ease, speed and accuracy.
• Fully adjustable system
The control panel can be adjusted to the user’s preferred height, for a better working environment and reduced
risk of back pain.
• Wide LED touch-screen
The Accuvix XG’s new LED touch-screen makes it easy to organize and operate.
• 19-inch HD LCD Monitor and articulating monitor arm
A 19-inch LCD monitor enables images to be displayed clearly even with a larger monitor, and the articulating
monitor arm enables easy mobility for a more comfortable and convenient working environment.
The Accuvix XG is a lightweight system with 4 swivel wheels that allow easy steering, and a locking function.
• Customizable measurement menus
Customizable measurement menus allow access to frequently-used functions, and enable a quicker and
more intuitive workflow.
• User keys and user knob
Accuvix XG offers user keys and a user knob that can map frequently-used functions, enabling the function to be
activated quickly and easily.
• Customized Annotation Menu and body marker
Users can preset up to 360 words of annotations, and body markers for each application, that reduce the time
needed for each examination.
QuickScan™ maximizes workflow efficiency by automatically optimizing key imaging parameters with just the
push of a button.
HD Volume Imaging™(HDVI™) gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent tissue
differentiation, edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence.
It shows clearer images of subtle lesions, using multi slice image as well as C-plane.
ElastoScan™ translates stiff & soft tissue information into gray scale image. This technology defines the alteration
of the stiffness in tissue state more accurately, making it easier for the user to utilize the information in the image.