The newly added features include the integrated Power Saving Technology, which reduces the power consumption in the stand-by mode by up to 40%, and the modern user interface with colored icons. Additionally, the furnace is equipped with voice output. The user obtains useful information in 13 different languages. The integrated Cooling Shock Protection (CSP) with a specially developed opening and cooling process prevents the formation of tension and cracks within the ceramic.
The Programat P700 can display colored digital patient and tooth images and features an integrated MP3 player. The optical operating status display informs the user about the current status of the furnace even from a large distance. The furnace is equipped with the QTK heating muffle technology, which enables optimum firing results.
- The QTK muffle technology enables homogeneous heat irradiation and optimum firing results.
- Automatic temperature calibration (ATK2 double-range calibration)
- OSD operating status display
- Colour display with touch function and tried-and-tested membrane-sealed keypad
- 120 preset Ivoclar Vivadent programs and 700 individual programs
- CSP function (Cooling Shock Protection)
- The TSP function (Thermo Shock Protection) prevents thermal shock of the ceramic if the furnace is heated too quickly.
- 4 USB connections, Ethernet interface, integrated card reader for image files
- Connector socket for stereo speakers