Edge Systems Hydrafacial Wave – Portable System; Excellent Cosmetic and Operating Condition, Single Owner, Less than 500 Hours of Use; Includes: (2) Handpieces, (1) Handpiece has New Tubing, (20) Large Blue Body Tips, (20) Large Blue Facial Tips (47) Blue Extraction Tips, (18) Large Clear Finishing Tips, (8) Green M.D. Tips, (57) Orange Sloped Agression Tips, (5) Vials Dermabuilder, (17) Vials Glycolic Prep 7.5%, (4) Vials Glycolic Acid 15%, (5) Vials Glycolic Acid 20%, (5) Vials Glycolic Acid 30%, (2) Bottles Activ 4 Solution, (1.5) Bottles Beta Hydroxy Solution, (4.5) Bottles Antiox Solution, (.5) Bottles Cleaning Solution, Waste Container, Operators Manual.
|Dimensions||18 in. H x 11 in. W x 15 in. D|
|Electrical||100-120V, 50/60 Hz, 3A; 220-240V, 50/60 Hz, 1.6A|
|Position||Must be placed on a sturdy table or stand 32 inches or less from the ground and be located lower than the treatment bed or chair.|
- The ability to hydrate the skin sets it apart from any other skin resurfacing procedures.
- Effortless & painless extraction, due to the multi-faceted spiral abrasion tip combined with serums that soften, lift, and extract sebum & impurities.
- The capability to custom-blend active serums for different skin conditions.
- Non-irritating & hydrating ingredients for long-lasting hydration on all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
- Interacts with other modalities; can be used as a pre- or post-treatment for laser treatments or as a maintenance treatment.