Practice Growth. Guaranteed.
The Practice Growth Guarantee, the first of its kind in dentistry, is an assurance from the global leader in lasers that WaterLase iPlus 2.0 will make a difference by enhancing the patient experience and generating practice growth through routine use from day one.
- In-depth training on 7-10 essential, achievable, repeatable procedures that are common in your practice.
- Additional billing support
- Marketing support
- Staff training on caring for your laser
It’s What Your Patients Have Been Waiting For
From your first procedure, patients can tell WaterLase iPlus 2.0 is not ordinary. Its sleek design and innovative technology instills confidence and trust in your patients.
- Provide patients with a gentle, minimally invasive procedure
- Treat children’s cavities comfortably without injections or drills
- Enable faster healing times and improved comfort
- Patients now look forward to dental visits
SureFire YSGG Delivery System
The SureFire YSGG Delivery System is the new gold standard in comfort, ergonomics and clinical precision. With a flexible fiber optic and patented lightweight contra-angle laser handpiece, SureFire™ allows full lateral and occlusal access as compared to the limiting, straining fatigue caused by lasers with reticulating arm vs. articulating-arm-based lasers that rely on heavy handpieces, results in more dependability and uptime for the dentist, includes:
- Redesigned optics that raise the bar in reliability and dependability
- A replaceable, disposable shield that protects the vital optical components in the SureFire fiber.
Expand Your Practice Capabilities with the NEW REPAIR Perio™ and REPAIR Implant™ Apps to Assist in the Managment of Periodontitis and
REPAIR Perio and REPAIR Implant Apps were developed to provide clinicians a scientifically advanced treatment option to assist in the management of periodontitis and peri-implantitis. Utilizing the WaterLase iPlus 2.0 and patented Radial Firing Perio Tips™, REPAIR Perio and REPAIR Implant provide a safe, effective laser treatment protocol that patients accept.
- Minimally invasive
- Easy access to the implant surface
- Treat site specific or full mouth cases for greater flexibility in treatment planning
- Capable of gentle removal of subgingival calculus and granulation tissue associated with implant disease
- Promotes cementum-mediated periodontal ligament new-attachment to the root surface in the absence of long junctional epithelium
- Laser photoacoustic properties effectively debride the implant surface
Enhanced Software and Hardware
WaterLase iPlus 2.0 includes many refinements and updates to key components. The clinical settings have been optimized and updated to help dentists achieve clinical success on a more consistent and repeatable basis. Other improvements include:
- New tips have been added to the award-winning clinical menu, including the popular RFPT5 and RFPT8 tips, which are a key component in the new REPAIR periodontal and peri-implantitis protocol.
- Several of the laser’s components have been updated to improve overall quality and performance during daily, routine use as compared to previous WaterLase dental lasers.